Monday 23 May 2016

Secret Bunny 2016

Hello everyone!
Hope you're doing fine. As many of you (Greek bloggers) know, Zina from Ef Zin creations has once more successfully organized the Secret Bunny Easter gift exchange.



In a previous post I have given you a glimpse of the things I have prepared for my secret bunny.


I've made a necklace just for her in two of her favorite colors, purple and white.
I also put inside the package some Easter chocolate goodies and a little handmade card with Easter wishes.
Now that the game is finally over, I can reveal the identity of my secret bunny: It is Aimilia from Prosinemi, a very talented crafter and blogger who creates lovely jewelry, Easter candles, bookmarks etc. so please check her out!

And now let me show you the things I got from my personal secret bunny:


Despoina from The Smell of Mommy and All beauty included has prepared an absolutely fabulous package for me.
She decorated a small pink wooden box with the decoupage technique in Easter patterns.
She also gave me a pair of earrings and a necklace, along with a rosemary scented body oil.
What's more, she put in the box a cute turquoise blue ribbon for my baby girl.
It was a such a lovely surprise!
Thank you so very much Despoina!
P. S. Thank you Zina for organizing all of this! Once more, we' ve had a great time!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful gifts given and received.AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Υπέροχα!!!! και το κολιε που δημιουργησες (τυχερλη η κουνελίτσα) και ότι έλαβες! το κουτι ειναι υπεροχο!

    Σε ευχαριστω πολύ για τη συμμετοχη Δημητρούλα! Ευχομαι και στο επόμενο με το καλο :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ευχαριστώ κορίτσια!Και του χρόνου με υγεία και χαρά! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...