Monday 30 March 2015

3 years of blogging!


Hello there,
Long time no write, right?
Well, it's been a very busy period for me with activities I can't share with you right now (but promise to do at a later time!) so blogging was not one of my priorities.
Anyway, the reason I am writing this post is the fact that this month, about 3 years ago, I attempted to to put the first words in this blog.
Yep, you guessed it correctly, this is an anniversary post!
Since then, so many things have happened, and so many people came into my life bloggingwise speaking.
Talented,inspiring people full of ideas and creative spirit that made me realise that life can be so much fun if you decide to share your creativity with others.
There were many times I laughed,smiled and even got emotional by reading comments on my blog or by reading interesting posts by other bloggers whose blogs I follow.
There were also times that I got surprised that some of my thoughts and feelings had actually an impact on others and I  got more surprised when I saw my blog statistics
(12350 page views in 3 years was something that I could not imagine even in my wildest dreams).
For all this wonderful internet journey, I would like to thank each and everyone of you that came into my life and made it more colorful and inspiring!
Thank you all, my dear readers!
P.S. There is a 3 year anniversary giveaway coming shortly, so stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. μπραβο κουκλα!!!! και ευχομαι πολλα πολλα ακομα χρονια και δημιουργιας και blogging και ακομα περισσοτερες αναγνωσεις!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Να είσαι καλά. Happy blogoversary όπως λένε!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chronia polla! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...