Friday 6 July 2012

New earrings in silver and black

Being busy with lots of other stuff this past month made me neglect my most beloved interest (yep you guessed it right folks!): jewelry making. Ok ,I admit it also had to do with the summer activities, it's not that easy being focused on anything this time of the year in Greece when the sea and the sun practically call you to be there... But there is a piece of jewelry that I made a month ago and it actually wasn't listed on my Etsy profile that I almost forgot to post it here.
It is a pair of earrings that is made of nickel silver (it's become one of my favorite materials to work with) that has been cut and hammered and small black beads put in five stainless steel wires.
So just tell me what you think about it.... 


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...