Thursday 5 April 2012

New collection





As a sequel to my previous post I would like to add my own collection of jewelry in my most favorite color,electric blue.Yeap,I'm a girl who likes to keep her promises...The jewelry is  brand new and it has not been listed on my Etsy profile yet.

The first one is a one of a kind collar pendant made of nickel silver, electric blue (what else?) beads and light blue leather suede cord.It is part of a new line I'm going to launch that will be more minimal and will have a kind of ancient greek style influence.

The second one is a unique pair of earrings that  are in the shape of a heart,they are made of  nickel silver and electric blue beads.

The third one is a one of  a kind ring made of nickel silver, a glass leaf in electric blue and three pearl beads in light blue,grey and white.
Just have a look and tell me what you think!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...