Wednesday 14 March 2012

Hello and welcome to my blog!



Thanks for stopping by!
Well, let me introduce myself... My name is Dimitra and I come from Thessaloniki, Greece. Since I was a little girl I was always fascinated by all kinds of jewels. Different colors, materials and patterns were part of my girly, glamorous world and I often thought how great it would be If I had the chance to actually be able to design and create some of my own when I grow up. Ever since, I never stopped searching, observing and admiring jewel creations that I would love to wear or give to someone as a present but mostly to create them myself.
Years passed by and even though I chose a totally different professional path I never forgot this childish dream of mine. So three years ago I decided to take some lessons of jewel making. And here I am! Making jewelry of my own…
Hope you like them as much as I enjoyed making them.
You can have a look at my Etsy shop:http://www.etsy.com/shop/dimitrART?ref=pr_shop_more
and my Flickr photostream as well:http://www.flickr.com/photos/64664725@N02/show/
For any info or question please feel free to convo me:dim_thess@yahoo.gr
Happy browsing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...